5.04.2008

Pictures from Zambia

Let me just go on record and admit that my 'Take a broken camera to Zambia' strategy has failed miserably. Apparently, it's hard to document your life in pictures if you don't have a functional camera. Luckily, I have been able to steal some pictures from people who actually brought functional cameras. I figured everyone would be interested in some of the Zambian highlights, so here we go...

I went with my friends Kristen and Nicole to South Luangwa National Park over Easter Sunday. This is us getting off the plane. I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but this is an 'international airport'.



Zebras and gazelles. Immediately after this picture, I fought the zebra on the far right. I didn't like the look he is giving me in this picture. I lost.


Here is a giraffe taking a leak. Enjoy.




Nicole, Kristen and me during a night safari. So, I had originally expected that most of the park would be an open plains-like area. Not true. In fact, this is the only area of the park where it feels wide open. Also note how ridiculously sun burnt I am.


Road block.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like someone might have found your stash of office decorations...http://icanhascheezburger.com/

:)